Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sleepy Davy ready for A Thousand Laughs


SENSATIONAL comedian Sleepy Davy has termed as humbling, his selection as among the stellar-cast host of comedians to entertain guests during this year's Kenyan edition of Night Of A Thousand Laughs.

The comic who is currently hosting a four-day per week half-hour breakfast comedy show on a local television station, says that his selection among many other comedians for this Saturday's event at the KICC is a manifestation that he has come of age as a comedian.

“My journey as a comedian has been a learning experience and I am humbled for the recognition. I am working hard to see that I improve on my skills just to be better than I am today. Hosting a 30-minute comedy show from Monday to Thursday on KTN is another experience all together and I am really liking it. Personally, television comedy is far much interesting than radio,” he says.

Sleppy will join a star-studded line up that includes comedians Basketmouth, Chipkezeey and Ayieya while the artistes set to perform are Mercy Myra, Dela and DJ Fridah.

No comments:

Post a Comment