Thursday 1 August 2013

who's smarter now!hehe!

Mike and John entered a chocolate shop. As they were busy looking at John, Mike steals 3 chocolate bars. After leaving the store Mike says to John, "man, I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, U can't beat that" John replies, " you want to see something better? lets go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing" So they went to the counter and John says to the shopk...
eeper, "Do you want to see magic? Shopkeeper replies, "yes! John says,"Ok, give one chocolate bar" The shopkeeper gave him one, and he eats it. He asks for the 2nd and he eats it as well. He asks for the3rd and finishes that too. The shopkeeper asks, "but where is the magic? John replies, "Check in my friends pocket and you'll find them!!

1 comment: