Saturday 3 August 2013

CRAZY!!!!

From Kenya with love...
A wife went on holiday leaving the husband behind.

The husband got so horny one day that he decided

to try the maid who had just come from Nsukka

village and who seemed clever.

...

He called the maid to his bedroom where he had

taken off his pants, he pointed to his manhood

when the maid arrived.


Husband: Do you know what this is?

Maid: (Shyly) Yes...

Husband: Do you know what it s for?

Maid: Yes

Husband: show me.

The maid immediately dropped to her knees held
the item with both hands drew closer and opened
her mouth.

The husband was shivering with anticipation

The maid then began,
"My name is Amaka Nweke, I'm 24 years old and I'm
from Nsukka, Enugu State.
I would like to make a shout-out to my parents, my
uncle Emeka Ossai in Ontisha aka'Eribe
agwuagwu'and aunt Nneka aka'ochalugo nwanyi'.
I would also like to tell my boyfriend Emeka that I
miss him.
Can u play me Ashawo by Flavour Nabania?"

Then finally says to the man,
"Oga, take your microphone I'm through

Visit the blog +254 Mtaani Dot. Com for more!

1 comment: