Saturday 3 August 2013

HILARIOUS!! A LUO man answering a CALL

 


Patrick girlfriend’s phone rings.

Patrick: Mary, your cellular gadget has intercepted some electromagnetic waves and is currently summoning your attention

Mary: What?

Patrick: your phone is ringing

Mary: iam in the shower sweety, please answer it for me

Patrick: hello….

CALLER: Ndandeko na Mary (NYANJA).

Patrick: your lingual is foreign to my cochlea. Please utter alphabets in a universal manner so that I can derive sense from this dialogue

CALLER: where is Mary?

Patrick: Mary is currently interacting with a hot shower in my master bedroom that is located at the attic section of my bungalow. She cannot commence dialogue with u as her phone is not water proof like the one I own which can receive calls even while i'm submerged in my marbled Jacuzzi.

CALLER: who is this?

Patrick: do you have air-time of K100 , 000 and above? Any airtime
below that amount is not enough to permit me to finish explaining to u who I am via the phone as my accolades are too numerous. But to comprehend me better, visit any bookshop near u and purchase a book titled “knowing professor, the individual with English PHD’s whose number exceeds the mythical lives of a cat”..I authored it when I was minister in the previous regime

CALLER: who are you to Mary?

Patrick: I am the individual whom Mary surrenders to her fauna in absentia of clothing…..

CALLER: come again?

Patrick: Yes I am the individual who relays copulative sensations to Mary's pelvic areas

CALLER: say that again I don't understand?

Patrick : I am the individual who exposes Mary's lower limbs to mirror an obtuse angle. I’m Mary's boyfriend, And who are u?


CALLER: its Mary's mother.

1 comment: